Terms & Conditions
- To order products, Purchaser needs to register, login and follow the purchase procedures set out on the Website.
- Full payment of the purchase, including shipment must be received by GeoLensTown before such order can be accepted. After receiving the payment, GeoLensTown will confirm acceptance of the order by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by Purchaser. Acceptance of the order by GeoLensTown brings into existence a legally binding contract between Purchaser and GeoLensTown.
- GeoLensTown has given all specifications with respect to the products offered with due care, but Mass Flow Online cannot warrant that no differences will occur in respect hereof. When Purchaser proves that the products delivered deviate from the specifications provided by Mass Flow Online, to such extent that Purchaser cannot reasonably be obliged to take the delivery thereof, Purchaser shall be entitled to cancel the order, but only if such cancellation shall, within reason, be necessary.
Prices and Payment
- All oders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- All prices on the website are in MYR and are exclusive of delivery costs. GeoLensTown will charge Purchaser’s credit card, paypal, maybank2u, CIMB Bank or otherwise for the purchase price, the delivery costs and if applicable at a rate current at the date of purchase of Products.
- Purchaser shall be responsible and liable, and by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale Purchaser hereby assumes responsibility and liability for provision of correct and complete related information; if such information should appear to be incorrect or incomplete, then Purchaser shall be responsible and liable for any financial damages such as the product and delivery cost.
- Delivery costs will be charged in addition and such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and displayed at the end in the 'Total Cost'.
- GeoLensTown is not liable for any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches Purchaser’s destination country and for which Purchaser shall be liable.
- Payment of the purchase price and delivery costs can be made by credit card, paypalm maybank2u, CIMB Bank or other Internet facilitated payment methods accepted by GeoLensTown only. For accepted internet facilitated payment methods please visit to our website.
- Payment must be made by credit card, paypal, maybank2u, CIMB Bank or other Internet facilitated payment methods accepted by GeoLensTown at the time of order. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of Purchaser’s order. GeoLensTown may change the price of any products before Purchaser places an order. GeoLensTown will inform Purchaser if a product's correct price is higher than that stated in the order, after which Purchaser may cancel the Order.
- The products provided on this web site are obtained from the major branded contact lenses suppliers. In the face of such condition, we hereby declare that the products we supply to our customers are on a 'as is' basis as per the condition we obtain from the contact lens supplier.
It is the responsibility of Purchaser to understand that Contact Lens wear can have effect on the health of eyes under certain circumstances. If Purchaser wish to have your contact lenses supplied by GeoLensTown to a specification issued elsewhere you should understand, agree and acknowledge as following:
a) GeoLensTown rely on the details supplied by you and the Contact Lens specification provided by qualified optician to supply you with Contact Lenses.
b) Your Contact Lens prescription must have been issued within 12 months prior to placing your order with us.
c) You have not been advised to stop wearing Contact Lenses by an eye care or medical practitioner and have not, within the last 12 months suffered from any eye condition requiring treatment.
d) If we are not satisfied with your ocular health or consider that the replacement Contact Lenses requested according to the specification provided to us are not suitable, we retain the right not to supply those products to you.
- Prescription Lenses are for Myopic and / or Astigmatism correction only. GeoLensTown do not have lenses for Hyperopia.
Purchaser hereby certifies that you have a valid prescription for the Contact Lenses that you are ordering.
a) You represent and warrant to GeoLensTown by placing an order that your information you enter into the Site is valid and true and matches exactly your prescription as provided by your qualified Eyecare Practitioners.
b) You further certify that you will renew your prescription in strict accordance with your qualified Eyecare Practitioners suggested regime.
c) You understand that GeoLensTown will not fulfill your order unless you have a valid prescription.
d) You hereby consent to our contacting if necessary, to verify your prescription information and any other necessary information.
- Contact Lens Colors and packaging materials display on the web is just for illustration purposes. Due to different monitor settings, please keep in mind that the actual colors of the Contact Lenses may not 100% matches with those displays on your screen.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We have attempted to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unopened and unused condition.
Delivery and Return
- Purchaser shall be obliged to closely inspect the products or have those inspected immediately after the arrival at the place of destination, or after receipt by Purchaser or any third party acting on Purchaser’s instruction.
- If Purchaser receives Products in a damaged condition Purchaser should not sign for acceptance of such delivery; the damaged Products will accordingly be returned by the Courier to GeoLensTown. Purchaser should report the damaged condition of products to GeoLensTown and we will send new products to Purchaser, at no costs.
- If the products delivered are not the products as described in the confirmation of order and invoice, Purchaser shall notify GeoLensTown per e-mail within 2 days after receiving of the Products. Purchaser shall return the products accordingly. GeoLensTown shall deliver new products as per agreement with Purchaser at no cost.
- If the delivery arrives at the destination as provided by purchaser and is refused, GeoLensTown will contact Purchaser to verify the address and notify Purchaser of when a second delivery attempt will be made. If Purchaser cannot be contacted within the same day, GeoLensTown reserve the rights to cancel the Order without payment refund.
- Purchaser acknowledge the understanding that they should not attempt to wear any Contact Lens where the Contact Lens prescription does not matches your current Lens prescription and that the left and right Lenses should be worn only in the corresponding eye. Purchaser undertakes that they shall use any Contact Lenses strictly in accordance with any accompanying user and safety instructions.
- GeoLensTown do not held responsibility for any health issues that arises due to improper hygiene handling. Purchase should adopt proper lens care practice whenever they wear the Lenses.
- GeoLensTown advises Purchaser undertakes regular eye examinations and Contact Lens checks to ensure you receive effective eyecare, it is a condition of your agreement with us that you have a contact lens check at least once in any period of twelve months or more frequently, if recommended by your optician.
- Purchaser understand that Contact Lenses must be properly cleaned, properly maintained and used in strict conformance with the manufacturer's instructions and under the direction of your qualified Eyecare Practitioner. Failure to follow instructions for the cleaning, care and use of your Lenses could result in serious illness, disease, and possibly loss of vision. Use and care information provided on this web site is for information purposes only, and while every effort is made to ensure its accuracy, it should not be relied upon.
- Before using the Contact Lenses, carefully review all instructions and information provided to you by your qualified Eyecare Practitioner.
- You are aware that Contact Lenses are for your personal use only and must not be shared with anyone. Sharing of Contact Lenses can result in the transfer of microorganisms that can seriously damage your eyes, may lead to serious eye infection or blindness, and can spread infectious diseases.
- Never sleep in your Contact Lenses unless the manufacturer's instructions expressly allow it and never wear Contact Lenses for a longer period than prescribed by your qualified Eyecare Practitioner. If discomfort, irritation, watering, vision change, redness or any other symptom occurs while you are wearing contact lenses, remove them immediately and consult an qualified Eyecare Practitioner.
Warranty and Substitution
- The only warranty GeoLensTown provides with respect to any product or service purchased through www.geolenstown.com are those warranties, if any, set forth in the written GeoLensTown documentation accompanying such product or service.
- In GeoLensTown’s opinion, if the product has been sufficiently substantiated, we shall either deliver at no cost new Products for the Products that proved to be defective against the returning of the Products that proved to be defective or grant the Purchaser a discount on the purchase price; such discount to be fixed in mutual consultation.
- The guarantee excludes any failures and damage and mishandling caused by Purchaser. Products primarily returned for guarantee service, which replacement wholly determined by GeoLensTown.
- The guarantee shall be expired at the same day when after the product delivered and confirmed by the Purchaser.
- Copyright of as well as all other intellectual and industrial property rights on products offered and sold by GeoLensTown are owned by www.geolenstown.com.
- The Purchaser shall obtain no title, ownership nor any other rights in and to the Cart’s related documentation nor in or to the algorithms, concepts, designs and ideas requested by or incorporated in the Cart’s and related documentation.
Cancellation and Refund
- Strictly no refunds / exchanges due to buyer's remorse or mistake (e.g. wrong colour, prescription or delivery address supplied)
- If Purchaser given a wrong information (i.e. prescriptions), the correction must be given a 12 hours notice after order placement. Cancellations received with less than 12 hours notice will required to pay RM10 as processing fee. GeoLensTown are unable to cancel Purchaser order once it has been prepared or is with our delivery despatch.
- For reason of product defect, Purchaser wish to return the Contact Lenses, Purchaser will be getting a full refund if the Lenses returned with condition of unopened and original packaging. GeoLensTown undertake to replace any defective Contact Lenses free of charge by returning the Contact Lenses to us.
Transfer of Rights and Obligations
- GeoLensTown shall be permitted to transfer its rights and obligations via Purchaser to third parties. Where any of GeoLensTown obligations are transferred, we shall notify Purchaser hereof in advance and Purchaser shall have the right to dissolve the order. In such case GeoLensTown shall not be obliged to pay damages.
- Purchaser shall not be permitted to transfer its rights and / or obligations via GeoLensTown to any third party without having obtained our permission in advance.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject to change as and when deemed necessary by GeoLensTown.